19 Packing Tips for Vacation Ready Style
Summer is such an exciting time of the year. The days are long and nights are full of possibilities. Not to mention all the vacations and exotic locations waiting to be explored! I love traveling and wanted to share some of my tips for vacation ready style.
- Pack light. I know. It's easier said than done. But packing light will make traveling so much easier!
- Bring pieces that you can mix and match. A pair of denim and a basic layering tee can go a long way.
- White, white and white! A white colored item will show off your summer glow. We recommend a cute little white dress with gladiator sandals.
- Think tall wedges for long, lean legs. This is so important for wearing that cute short dress or romper.
- A breezy maxi dress looks as romantic as you feel. This is great for enjoying dinner on the patio during a hot evening.
- Denim cut off shorts with a graphic tee are essential. Throw over bikini or bathing suit and get yourself to the beach!
- A beach blanket for watching the sunset with your favorite cocktail in hand.
- Printed kimonos are perfect to throw over a bathing suit for the day and over a dress in the evening.
- Day-to-night straw beach bag that you can carry throughout the trip.
- Quay sunglasses make a big statement before you say a word.
- Flat sandals in a neutral color. Perfect for going around exploring.
- Shellac your nails beforehand. This will keep your summer mani and pedi color lasting longer than the vacation.
- A light scarf that you can tie up as a head wrap.
- Accessorize with layering pieces like our new Kendra Scott summer collection.
- Get those shoulders Instagram ready with a flirty off the shoulder top. Pick a feminine floral print or bold solid color.
- Pack a lightweight sweater or denim jacket for a surprise chilly evening.
- Hide your bed head with a wide brim hat. You don't have time to style your hair when you're ready to jump in the ocean!
- Tinted moisturizer, bronzer and waterproof mascara. That's all you need. Seriously. Embrace your natural beauty and don't waste precious time in front of the mirror.
- A camera. Whether it's your cell phone or not. Take pictures. And actually get them printed so you can enjoy the memories.
What do you absolutely need when packing for vacation?