Cute Date Ideas in Southern Illinois
Southern Illinois is a region full of loving communities that are home to many thriving small businesses. Many of which make the perfect date destination. We thought we'd give a shout out to some of our favorites.
- Rise Above It Bakery & Cafe for cute cupcakes in a picture perfect setting. (Carterville, IL - Open date is TBD but we got a sneak peek for our Valentine's Day inspired photo shoot.)
- Crown Brew Coffee Co. to get cozy while drinking coffee. (Carterville, IL)
- The Vault Cafe on the Square for biscuits, custom omelets and a stack of pancakes. (Marion, IL)
- Cristaudo's Bakery for yummy sweets in an eclectic environment. (Carbondale, IL)
- Global Gourmet for one-of-a-kind food in a trendy setting. Psst...get the chocolate raspberry truffle cake...you won't regret it. (Carbondale, IL)
- Scratch Brewing Company for locally-brewed beer in an Instagram-worthy space. (Ava, IL)
- The Grotto Lounge at The Newell House for delicious drinks and moody music. (Carbondale, IL)
- Rule of Pie for artisan pie...of course! And the quiche. Actually, go for everything. (Murphysboro, IL)
- Rendleman Orchards for freshly picked fruits and seasonal treats. (Alto Pass, IL)
- St. Nicholas Brewing Company for great drinks, great food and entertainment. (Du Quoin, IL)
- Seasoning Bistro for unique dishes in a stylish setting. (Benton, IL)
Be sure to leave a comment below if your favorite is not on the list!