Easter gatherings tend to call for less casual styles with cheerful colors and patterns that represent spring. Here are tips for planning your Easter Sunday style:
- Choose bright styles with floral or bold patterns.
- Accentuate with statement jewelry.
- Pick flats or supportive heels to keep you comfortable during the day's activities.
- Add hats or a floral headscarf for stylish details.
- Bright a light cover up or cardigan in case it's chilly.
- Wear a cute pair of sunglasses for a bright morning.
Dresses are always a classic option for a church service. We are loving a solid-colored maxi dress accented with statement jewelry, a hat and a spring bag. Bright a white cardigan to throw on if the day gets chilly.
Rompers are a very playful version of the mini dress. We love a version with pockets so you can keep your hands free when helping kiddos during the Easter egg hunt. Add a simple kimono for more coverage in the back if needed.
Jumpsuits are the perfect blend of a long dress and pants. Stay covered and look sophisticated this Easter Sunday. Pair with cute wedges for more height. Or go for a cropped culotte style that will show off your cute shoes.