Easter Sunday Outfit Inspiration 2019
Easter gatherings tend to call for less casual styles with cheerful colors and patterns that represent spring. Here are tips for planning your Easter Sunday style:
- Choose bright styles with floral or bold patterns.
- Accentuate with statement jewelry.
- Pick flats or supportive heels to keep you comfortable during the day's activities.
- Add hats or a floral headscarf for stylish details.
- Bright a light cover up or cardigan in case it's chilly.
- Wear a cute pair of sunglasses for a bright morning.
Dresses are always a classic option for a church service. We are loving a solid-colored maxi dress accented with statement jewelry, a hat and a spring bag. Bright a white cardigan to throw on if the day gets chilly.
Rompers are a very playful version of the mini dress. We love a version with pockets so you can keep your hands free when helping kiddos during the Easter egg hunt. Add a simple kimono for more coverage in the back if needed.
Jumpsuits are the perfect blend of a long dress and pants. Stay covered and look sophisticated this Easter Sunday. Pair with cute wedges for more height. Or go for a cropped culotte style that will show off your cute shoes.