We challenge you to find confidence with your natural beauty. In a world full of photoshopped faces in unrealistic places, we challenge you to embrace your true self. During a time when people care more about their number of followers, we challenge you to care about what really matters.
What exactly is natural beauty?
We believe natural beauty is you. Not you versus someone else. There is no competition. There is only you in a world full of other natural beauties.
We are not psychologists and we cannot give you a step-by-step guide to being happy. Only you can make you happy. But we can tell you that you're beautiful. And no one else can be as beautiful as you...but you.
- So when someone compliments you, take it. Say thank you. Smile and feel the joy when your natural beauty is recognized.
- Laugh and smile. Let the wrinkles happen. Let your face tell the story of your happiness.
- Take care of your body. Drink lots of water. But enjoy some wine. Eat healthy foods. But don't feel guilt after enjoying the decadent desserts the world has to offer. Some of the best memories center around a home cooked meal with family or elegant dinner with a lover. Make the memories.
- Surround yourself with other naturally beautiful things. If you can't grow a garden full of luscious flowers, put a cute little potted succulent on your desk. There's something inspiring about a living plant in your work or home environment.
- Dress for your body shape and your personality. You will walk a little taller and smile a little brighter when your outfit best represents you. Trust us. We know this for a fact.
- Be kind. A positive word and a generous heart can go a long way. A true beauty knows how to bring out the beauty in others.
We have met so many women over the past several years. And we can say that each one has her own natural beauty. Not everyone is the same and we wouldn't want it that way.
Greenhouse photo shoot in collaboration with Deliciously Ordinary and SIU College of Science Plant Biology Greenhouse.
Shop affordable women's maxi dresses at Eccentrics Boutique.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.